Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

How to entertain kids on a long flight | Hur man underhåller barn på en långflygning


Tomorrow we leave for a four day vacation in New York! We will have the best time! I'm so excited!

I might have over-done it a bit, but I have totally focused on packing for the flight. (I can always buy new clothes in NYC...) So my hand-luggage is quite heavy, containing among other things: books, headphones for the iPad, an airplane bingo (download the free printable here), more books, activity books, drawing cards with erasable pen, and the I spy bag (more on that on Tuesday's blog post).

From Visiting DC
I am so looking forward to going to Purl Soho, M&J Trimming, and Pearl River. Among others. We will also spend at least a day at FAO Schwarz and Toy's R Us (They have a Spiderman shop-in-shop! Imagine A's excitement.). And the rest of our stay we'll be going to museums, the zoo, playgrounds, and so on and so on. Yay!

***
Summary in Swedish: I morgon åker vi till New York! Hurra! Jag har helt fokuserat på att packa för flygningen, och har bl a med böcker, hörlurar till iPaden, flygplansbingo (ladda ner gratis här), fler böcker, pysselböcker, ritkort och "Mitt lilla öga ser-påsen" (mer om den på tisdag). Jag ska besöka alla mina favoritaffärer, och så några till. Och en hel del leksaksaffärer, lekplatser, dinosauriemuseer och djurparken blir det nog också.

No comments:

Post a Comment