Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A new beginning! | Nya tag!


As you know, I have been struggling with finding time for the blog lately. And one of my options was of course to quit blogging. Not a good option, since I really like blogging, all the nice people the blog makes me interact with, and all of the crafting projects the blog makes me do...

So - instead I decided it was time to start fresh! I've enrolled to decor8's e-course Blogging Your Way Boot Camp. I have a really good feeling about the course, you'll all see if the blog (and I) will be getting more inspired, crafty, and engaging during the next couple of weeks. Keep your fingers crossed!

Hopefully I will find a way to get more vintage inspired projects into the blog, as for example the oh-so-lovely felt dolls from the DIY book above. And maybe I'll finally dare to initiate a sew-along... What do you say, anyone interested in creating a felt advent calendar for Christmas? Well, I'll think some more about these and other ideas, so stay tuned...

Som ni vet har jag brottats med att hitta tid att blogga på senaste tiden. Och ett av alternativen jag haft har förstås varit att sluta blogga. Inte ett bra alternativ, eftersom jag verkligen gillar att blogga, alla trevliga människor jag kommit i kontakt med via bloggen, och alla pysselprojekt bloggen fått mig att göra...

Så - istället bestämde jag mig för att satsa och ta nya tag! Jag har anmält mig till decor8:s e-kurs Blogging Your Way Boot Camp. Jag tror det här blir riktigt bra, ni får väl se om bloggen (och jag) blir mer inspirerad, pysslig och engagerad under de kommande veckorna. Håll tummarna!

Förhoppningsvis hittar jag ett sätt att få in mer vintageinspirerade projekt på bloggen, som till exempel de ursöta filtdockorna ur gör-det-själv-boken ovan. Och kanske vågar jag till sist dra igång en egen sew-along... Vad säger ni, är någon intresserad av att göra en julkalender i filt till jul? Nåja, jag ska fundera lite till på dessa och andra idéer - jag återkommer!

No comments:

Post a Comment