Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A knitted baby cardigan | En stickad bebiskofta


Ha, I finally finished it! Let me present the knitted baby cardigan that I've knitted with pattern and yarn from Pickles. It's their Plain cardigan knitted in the loveliest cotton and alpaca yarn. Super soft. 

Ha, jag är äntligen klar! Låt mig presentera den stickade bebiskoftan som jag har stickat med mönster och garn från Pickles. Det är deras Enkel jakke stickad i härlig bomull och alpacka. Supermjukt.



I had some trouble figuring out how to attach the sleeves, but once that problem was solved, it was easy peasy.

Det var lite knepigt att lista ut hur ärmarna skulle monteras, men när jag väl kommit på hur, var resten hur lätt som helst.


There are many ways of combining the colors, and I chose the colors Himmel and Frost. Pickles calls this combination "Summer sky".

 Det finns många färgkombinationer att välja på, och jag valde garn i färgerna Himmel och Frost. Pickles kallar kombinationen "Summer sky".



I agree.

Jag håller med.

Linking up to The Southern Institute.

6 comments:

  1. oh so sweet! It looks so much like that beautiful scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Karen! It does look like the sky, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vackert, ha en fin kväll/Gela

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, how gorgeous! You did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really beautiful, thanks for linking the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot! I wish I could have posted a picture of baby I wearing it, the fit is great, but he didn't want to pose... :-)

    ReplyDelete