Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Baby Exhibit | Bebisutställningen


OK, so I've had this project during the past year. Each month I've taken a picture of baby I, and for his first birthday I developed them all and put them on our kitchen door. He's really grown...

Okej, så jag har haft ett projekt under året. Varje månad har jag fotat bebis I, och inför hans första födelsedag framkallade jag korten och satte upp dem på köksdörren. Himmel vad han har vuxit!


All that remains now is to add the photo from his birthday, and then his first year is documented and done.

Allt som återstår nu är att lägga till fotot från hans födelsedag, sedan är hans första år dokumenterat och klart att läggas till handlingarna.

***
Update: This is my 100th blog post! Yay!

Uppdatering: Det här är mitt hundrade blogginlägg. Himmel och hurra!

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet way to see how he slowly grew and changed during his first year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen!

    It's really fun to watch, I hardly recognize him from the first pictures, he looks so different now... And it's also fun to notice where big changes happened, between months 3 and 4, and months 7 and 8 in particular.

    ReplyDelete